Class Information :
There are a few options with classes:
- 1 x single class 1 hr 15 mins......$40, flexible, pay as you go.
- 10 x 1 hr 15 mins .....$350, paid prior to 1st lesson, set weekly attendance.
- 1 x single class 2 hrs...................$55, flexible, pay as you go.
- 10 x 2 hr set weekly paid prior....................$500, paid prior to 1st lesson, set weekly attendance.
- 1 x single class 3 hrs...................$70, flexible, pay as you go.
Holiday Workshops are run during the April, July, October and December/January School Holidays. Hours for the workshops are 10am - 4pm. All materials included in cost. Booking is essential.
Sewing Classes for Children :
Our Sewing Classes are small in size, maximum of 4 students only. Each child has her own sewing machine to use. We use quality materials to create age-appropriate designs and in-season garments.
learn how to thread a sewing machine and to use it safely.
learn the basic stitches, and some fancy stitches.
use those skills to make items they can use, library bags, skirt, shorts, cushions etc.
Knitting Classes :
Knitting needles and wool are provided to learn and practise the basic stitches.
They will :
learn the basic stitches in Knitting.
learn how to change colours.
learn how to make a fringe, how to make pom-poms, and more.
Crochét classes :
Crochét hooks and wool are provided to learn and practise the basic stitches.
They will :
learn the basic Crochét stitches,
learn how to change colours,
learn how to add a Fringe to the scarf, and how to make pom-poms, and more.
created by Knit 'n' Sew Studio © 2014-2020